Virginia Tech: Where to Send Your Transcripts

If you’re a student or alumni of virginia tech you may be wondering where to send your transcripts. Here’s a quick guide to help you out.

Checkout this video:


At virginia tech we understand that your academic success is the foundation for your future success. We also know that getting transcripts from your previous schools can be a challenge. That’s why we’ve compiled this list of where to send your transcripts, so you can focus on what’s important — succeeding at virginia tech

As you complete your undergraduate or graduate degree at Virginia Tech, you will need to request transcripts from us to send to your new employer, graduate school, or other institutions. We recommend that you order transcripts through our secure, online ordering system. You can also order transcripts by mail or in person at our Registrar’s Office.

The Common Application

If you’re applying to Virginia Tech through the Common Application, you’ll need to send your transcripts to:

Common application processing center
P.O. Box 4033
Iowa City, IA 52243-4033

The Coalition Application

If you’re using the Coalition application, you’ll need to send your transcripts to both the Coalition application and to Virginia Tech. Here’s how to do it:

1. Go to the Coalition application website and log in.
2. Click on the “My Colleges” tab.
3. Click on “Virginia Tech.”
4. Scroll down to the “Transcripts” section and click on “Add a new school.”
5. Enter your transcript information and click “Save.”
6. Click on the “Coalition Application” tab at the top of the page.
7. Click on ” Virginia Tech.”
8. Scroll down to the “Transcripts” section and click on the icon next to “Print Transcript Order Form.”
9. Print out the form and mail it, along with your transcripts, to:
Coalition for Access, Affordability, and Success P.O. Box 449 Trenton, NJ 08625-0449

Virginia Tech’s Own Application

If you are applying to Virginia Tech using our own application, you will need to submit your transcripts to our office. The mailing address is:

Undergraduate Admissions
Virginia Tech
925 Prices Fork Road
Blacksburg, VA 24061

If you are using the Common Application or Coalition Application, you will need to submit your transcripts through those platforms.


To conclude, if you are a student or graduate of Virginia Tech, you will need to send your official transcript to the institution where you are transferring or applying. The best way to do this is through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can also request your transcript through the Office of the University Registrar.

Scroll to Top