If you want to know how to turn off tech specs on Roku TV, then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to do it.
Checkout this video:
How to Turn Off Tech Specs on Roku TV
There are a few different ways that you can turn off tech specs on your Roku TV. You can go into the settings and disable them, you can use a screen protector, or you can unplug the TV when you’re not using it. Let’s take a look at each of these options in more detail.
Go to your Roku TV’s settings
From the Roku TV home screen, go to Settings
Under TV Inputs, select HDMI ports.
For each HDMI port with the option “Show tech specs”, select the port, then turn the toggle to OFF.
Select the “System” option
On the main Roku TV menu, scroll down to the “Settings” section and select “System.” Doing so will open a submenu with additional Roku TV settings.
Scroll down and select the “Advanced system settings” option
1. On your Roku remote, press the * button.
2. Scroll down and select the “Advanced system settings” option.
3. Select the ” looks” option.
4. Turn off the “Show tech specs” toggle switch.
Select the “Factory reset” option
There are a few different ways that you can reset your Roku TV, and each method will vary depending on the model of Roku TV that you have. The easiest way to reset your Roku TV is to use the “Factory reset” option that is built into the Roku TV interface. To access this option, follow these steps:
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Navigate to the Settings menu and select it.
3. Scroll down and select the System menu option.
4. Select the Factory reset option.
5. Confirm that you want to reset your Roku TV by selecting the Reset option on the confirmation screen.
6. Your Roku TV will now restart and all tech specs will be turned off by default.
Enter your Roku TV’s PIN
If you have a Roku TV, you may have noticed the on-screen display showing information about the resolution, current input, and other tech specs whenever you make a change to the settings or adjust the volume. While this can be helpful for some users, others may find it annoying or distracting. Fortunately, there is a way to turn off this feature if you prefer.
To turn off tech specs on your Roku TV:
1. Press the *Home* button on your Roku remote.
2. Scroll up or down and select *Settings*.
3. Scroll down and select *System*.
4. Scroll down and select *Screen Mirroring*.
5. Select *OFF* under the *Show tech specs* option.
Select the “Factory reset” option again
There are a few things that you can do in order to prevent your Roku TV from displaying technology specifications. The first is to go into the settings menu and find the “factoryreset” option. Once you have found this, select it and then follow the on-screen instructions. After the process is complete, your Roku TV will no longer display technology specifications.
If you are not able to find the “factoryreset” option, or if you do not want to reset your Roku TV, you can also try disabling the “startup mode.” To do this, go into the settings menu and find the “startupmode” option. Once you have found this, select it and then choose the “disabled” option. This will prevent your Roku TV from displaying technology specifications when it starts up.
Your Roku TV will now restart and the tech specs will be turned off
If you want to turn off the tech specs on your Roku TV, you can do so by following the steps below:
1. Go to Settings > System > Advanced system settings.
2. Scroll down to the “Tech specs” section and select “Off.”
3. Your Roku TV will now restart and the tech specs will be turned off.